"Supporting our customers and each other in a manner that’s respectful, accurate and friendly"
Our crew is ready to serve you, our products and services are personalized and we expect to make you feel always the best experience.
Privacy & Safety
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time MIKING LLC decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
1. You can return & exchange all or part of your order within 14 calendar days (two weeks) from the date of receipt.
2. Contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a the return form then send us the unused products in their original packaging, along with the return form.
3. Miking does not includes a prepaid mailing label to be attached to the outside of your return package before depositing it at a post office as we are not paying for the return.
4. For hygiene and safety reasons, sealed products that have been opened are not eligible for reimbursement it includes Aromatherapy and Perfume items.
5 If the conditions name at (2.) are met, you will receive a credit for the returned products.
6. We will not credit or refund the delivery costs that you originally incurred (except in some cases as damaged products arrived due by carrier).
Credit / Debit Cards